January 27, 2023
Chavrie Goat Cheese Brandied Fruit Trifle
- 1 pkg. (5.3 ounces) Chavrie Pyramid
- 1/2 cup dried figs, split and stem removed
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup dried blueberries
- 1/2 cup dried apricots, diced
- 1 cup brandy
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 cup water
In a small saucepot over medium-high heat, simmer brandy, sugar and water until sugar has dissolved, remove from heat.
Meanwhile place each type dried fruit in separate bowls.
Pour equal amounts of brandy syrup over dried fruit and let marinate /reconstitute for 1 hour.
Begin to assemble the trifle bay alternating layers of Chavrie and dried fruit.
Chill and serve.