Chavrie Goat Cheese Stuffed Meatloaf
- 1 pkg. (4 ounce) Chavrie Goat Log
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup yellow onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup red pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup green pepper, diced
- 2 pounds ground chuck (or ground pork, veal meatloaf mixture)
- 2 each eggs, beaten
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
Heat the oil in a medium saute pan.
Add the onion and peppers and cook over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, for 8 to 10 minutes, until the onions are translucent but not brown.
Allow to cool slightly.
In a large bowl, combine the ground chuck, onion mixture, and eggs, and mix lightly.
Place half of the mixture into a small non-stick loaf pan. Place the entire Chavrie Goat Log on top and then place the remaining mixture on top to cover.
Press gently to ensure that cheese is completely covered.
Bake for 50 to 65 minutes, until the internal temperature is 155 to 160 degrees.
Remove from the oven and let rest for 15 minutes before serving