Grilled Steak with Creamy Herbed Chavrie Goat Cheese Topping
- 1 pkg. 5.3 oz. Chavrie Pyramid, Original
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh chives
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp. fresh basil chiffonade*
- 4 beef tenderloin, T-bone, or sirloin steaks
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- salt and pepper
In small bowl, mix Chavrie, chives, parsley and basil. Rub all surfaces of steaks with garlic and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Grill over medium-high heat or broil 4 to 6 inches from heat to desired doneness. Spoon herbed Chavrie sauce over steaks.
To make chiffonade, stack basil leaves and roll up like a jelly roll. Cut into thin slices.