Stuffed Mushrooms with Chavrie Goat Cheese
- 1 pkg. 5.3 oz Chavrie Pyramid plain or Basil and Roasted Garlic
- 24 ea. 2-2 1/2 inch stuffing mushrooms
- 8 oz. bulk (loose) Italian sausage
- ½ C Italian style bread crumbs
- 2 Tbsp. Chopped fresh parsley
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Clean mushrooms with a soft brush or cloth.
Remove the stems of the mushrooms and chop in food processor.
Mix sausage , bread crumbs. 2/3 package of Chavrie and chopped mushroom stems.
Stuff each mushroom cap with about 1 Tbsp. of sausage mixture.
Place stuffed mushrooms on a baking tray and bake for 15- 18 minutes until sausage is cooked and mushrooms are tender.
Arrange on a serving platter and top each mushroom with a dollop of the remaining Chavrie and sprinkle with chopped parsley.